Friday 16 April 2010

TGIF

Hey Guys

Costello here again. Its been a funny few days. I know there has been talk around the office regarding our toilet issues - well let me tell you- all is on the mend. I have some funny stories to tell involving a 4 foot doctor, cricket balls and nursing homes but I really don't think its something I can put on a blog. Every member of staff in the Taj know all about us and talk to us opening at breakfast about such things which there really is no need for - I blame Kerai for that one - she would talk the hind legs of a deaf donkey if she had her way!

Currently Jay is now 3 stone after recent events and I am approx 50 stone. Where is my deli belly!! Was banking on that to be skinny for Goa as you all know but no, it isn't to be.
Work is still manic and our new Team ALD are so cute - we call them Batman and Robin and Jay is of course Jokes man !

They are learning fast and pointing out all the ways we can be doing things better!! Don't get me started on that one!! Nah only joking they are great.

We are all a bit excitied about Friday night and if Achutha takes us to another "rockin" bar for the 30minutes we have before everything closes - I will let you know tomorrow. Clubbing we aint!! It’s a DRY club scene in Bangalore but that’s probabaly a good thing knowing me!!

Thursday has been a dark day for Kerai and DT. Arsenal lost last night and Jays cousin couldn't get them tickets to the cricket on Sat so not the best day but still they are keeping their spirts up by taking the mick out of me and my "issues" .

On that note - the toilets are bizarre here - anytime you go in there , there are about 7 women in there, the other day one had a face pack on !! In the middle of the day- what is that about ? Also there is a tiny cleaning lady ( a lot of people are really small here - I am a giant in India by all accounts) who accosts me every time I enter - I haven't got a clue what shes saying but she is really cute and about 10 I think! Strange!

Anyway on that note - Batman and Robin are back for more training so must dash.

Still loving it here and Jay and DT have been a real tonic so making it easier being away from you guys.

Still missing my Tea and what ifs and hoping your all well!

Take care - loads of love J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment