Monday 12 April 2010

Jay's Weekend Mash Up (or what we got up to over the weekend)

Greetings UK!!!

ALLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWWWWWIGHT ALL!!!!


Day 20 in India and it’s so nice to come to a cooler temperature. I spent 10 days with my mum where it was 45 degrees so coming to Bangalore (35 -38) is certainly more pleasant.

Routine is still the same here:

DT - Lies in till noon and gets ready for work.

JC - Still competing to be as brown as me!!

JK - Deli belly day 5 -- ha ha the Indian is the only one suffering from serious number 2 issues. Missing kids, not to sure about hubby, but strangely really missing doing the house work!! I'm so itching to clean or tidy up. I had to ask the chef if I could wash up …he looked at me as if I had 4 heads!!!!

After a hard week at the office, Achuta invites us out Friday night for a Jam!!! Not too sure what he means by jam, but he tells as it's a pub/club. I'm hoping it’s a club where I can show off my bollywood moves!!! Nothing of the sort, let me tell you no Alsop or Sports bar atmosphere in here…… we enter the joint to some hard core loud music with SERIOUS bass, I can't work out whether I'm in an ACDC concert or in a cricket stadium!! One half of the room are rocking, clapping, head banging, whist the other half are cheering to the IPL cricket. We settle with a few drinks and minutes later we are all grooving to the music. Just on the second pint and its last orders, every thing closes at 11.00, DRY MAN…No bollywood dancing here then!!!

Saturday we go off to the local Mall, so excited as we see the McDonald sign, as we get closer it says opening soon…...RUBBISH MAN. We shopped till we dropped!! Respect to DT, spending 4 hours with 2 girls…. he is so cool & such a gentleman, he carries all our bags, holds our handbags while we nip to the loo and we ask his opinion on everything we buy…..which lipstick shade DT, which sari colour best suits me, earrings, shoes etc…..

Sunday chill out day!

Deli belly has started to ease off! After spending 7 days with DT & JC we have grown even closer and can’t live without each others company for long. We all have picked up each others lingo and synchronize sentences in the same way. We comment on everything and everyone, lunch, music, people….yeah like where the worlds best cooks, singers, models!!!!

Another stressful afternoon Liverpool draws against Fulham!!! No Champo League for as next session, I’ll be lucky if we finish 6th.

Missing you all loads together with Sky Sports, Holby City, Salt & Vinegar Crisp & Galaxy chocolate!!!!!!!

Bye from Bangalore!

1 comment:

  1. Spending 4 hours with 2 girls is easy for Dave. As for the holding bags and opinions he does that with me and some friends alot of the time (All day shopping trips).

    ReplyDelete