Thursday 15 April 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different

So I didn't sleep well last night, neither did Jacqui, Jay faired marginally better but not much. I feel rough, Jay's been ill as has Jacqui. Yesterday it rained for 3 hours. Then Arsenal contrived to lose. The drivers on the road this morning were slightly crazier than normal and hooted their horns even more. Then the Coffee Day Lady forgot to make the lattes AND to top it off didn't put milk in my tea. Oh and let's not even get started on the VDIs. Word of the day is therefore VEXED!

Jacqui and Jay have been working like troopers, I must confess their professionalism in the face of testing circumstances has been admirable and a challenge to myself to aim higher. Ladies I salute you.

At least Royal Challengers Bangalore won last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment